Sunday, July 10, 2011

QUADROPEDS

So Beyonce's new album is making waves, everyone has an opinion about it I am sure, so this will be a little different I hope.  I used to be highly infatuated with her, she has always been attractive to me and that may or may not have effect on the fact that I believe she can sing. 

The 1st time I caught a glimpse of the album cover I was immediately drawn to want to linger upon her physical frame displayed.  As a matter of fact, I noticed someone else looking intently at her body displayed on the cover art insert.  He was obviously mesmerized by what was displayed, to the point that he later spent a good amount of time gazing at her physique a second time. 

I immediately wanted to see what he was looking at, and realized that I quickly needed to turn my attention elsewhere.  I find it odd how many women feel the need to show off their bodies.  I expect those who don't know God to live by the adage, "if you got it flaunt it" but not those who believe.  I wonder what damage the "diva" persona has on our young girls.  It seems that girls younger and younger are dressing to flaunt their curves and mimicking the body language of senuality.  The silliest to me is how people think little girls shaking their butts like strippers is funny (giving the assuption it is acceptible).

Instead of standing in the way of sinners we should seek the position of a quadroped, bowing down in submission til we can hear the loving warnings of God as He shows us right from wrong, because its not about my opinion, but God's opinion.

IF NOT, WE WILL CAUSE MANY TO STUMBLE AND THINK WE ARE GIVING GOD OUR BEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment